cultivating change through food
Going back to a simpler life is not a step backward.
We have the capacity to create a remarkably different economy: one that can restore ecosystems and protect the environment while bringing forth innovation, prosperity, meaningful work, and true security.
If it can’t be reduced, repaired, rebuilt, refurbished, refinished, resold, recycled or composted, then it should be restricted, redesigned or removed from production.
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not
If we want to move towards a low-polluting, sustainable society, we need to get consumers to think about their purchases.
How could we ever have believed that it was a good idea to grow our food with poisons?
Currently, 50-70% of the produce in your jar comes from organic Texas farms – as we grow, we strive towards 100%.
• When you bite into a fresh, local carrot & taste all that flavor… What is it you’re tasting? Literally, more nutrients.
• The longer your food spends off the plant, the less nutritious it becomes. Thanks to local, organic farmers, you can enjoy the freshest, tastiest & most nutrient dense ingredients.
Our plant-based (vegan) menu consists of minimally processed vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts, seeds, herbs & whole grains. It excludes all animal products, focusing on the green instead.
• With over 150+ types of produce on the menu, a jar a day is the easiest way to boost your fiber intake. Who says plant-based needs to be boring?
• Animal products contribute over 80% of greenhouse gas emissions associated with food1. These plant-based meals are good for you & the planet, too!
Organic ingredients means there’s no pesticides, herbicides or chemical sprays in your food, ever.
• With us, your food is always organic. If we ever source an unorganic item (which is rare to none), you’ll be informed immediately
• Farming organic enriches the soil, which cultivates the most vibrant, nutrient dense produce. Better for you, better for the planet.
Texas’ growing season is year around. For this reason, our menu changes with the seasons.
• Leafy greens & root vegetables in the winter. Tomatoes, cucumbers & fresh fruits in the summer. Your tummy will never get bored.
Say sayonara to the idea of “single-use”. With PTYD, all packaging is reused – making trash a thing of the past.
• Did you know that every piece of plastic ever produced still exists today? Enjoy a seamless, zero waste experience with your delivery & collections.
• 40% of food grown in the US is thrown away2. PTYD food scraps are composted to become healthy, organic soil. In reality, food waste isn’t waste – it’s a resource.
You don’t have to trade off between convenience & quality –
Our vision marks a new era of sustainable, healthy eating, but we aren’t the only ones who hold this vision. Our partners are committed to similar values – creating organic, plant-based & sustainable options to share with the world & raise the standards of food.
Want more options like us? Here are a few community partners doing good: